My First Love

I always knew my first love,
But never knew it was my first love.
My love does not have a black beautiful hair,
Either, lovely green eyes.
It is more beautiful than dark hair, and green eyes.

My first love meet me in the end of each day,
Hidding some secret I will never can decipher;
And shows me different faces each day.

But I can not see him any more.
I am so far away from him,
And I know he miss me
And understands me...

I used to see his colored tails,
And all I could see was him,
His incomprehensible body...

As I am more and more sad,
It is more and more beautiful, and
Comprehensible.

I see my golden rose-coloured sunset,
And be right that it is my eternal love.
The misterious sunset,
My misterious love...

I do not deserve all its love...

No comments:

Post a Comment